Wednesday, 22 September 2010

Uk Girls Download

I have just had a lovely shoot for UK Girls Downloads. The lads are a joy to be around and as you can see in the picture we had a real giggle. They are so professional there is never any drama when working with these two, its more like having sex friends over, everything is normal and everyday we just also happen to have sex.



It was a school uniform shoot (yay my favourite) and following on from our funky sock shoot at the farm last summer I dug out some equally fun grey school socks. For those that missed it first time round here is a link to the trailer. 

http://ukgirlsdownloads.com/images/masie_dee/trailers_masie_dee.html

Everything should go up on Friday but I'll let you know.

In other news I have been busy working on my southerncharms page which has now gone live. I have three sets up at the moment (including a soapy shower set) and uploaded the video to match my veg pictures last night, so that should be on the site today or tomorrow. Its lovely having the freedom to just do what I want content wise without having to follow a theme (as with my other site project) or someone else's vision like in usual shoots. The SC watchers have been lovely and have sent me loads of new ideas to try- if there is anything you would like to see likewise drop me a line. x



http://www.southern-charms2.com/masiedee/main.htm

Finally my new phone arrived today! I cant use it but it means I wont have to play 'guess who is calling' as I had to do on my old phone because it refused to show who callers were. Isnt it fuuny how big has suddenly become the in thing with phones. When I got my last phone everyone was searching for the smallest posible body and now its got to be the size of your hand more like a mini laptop. Still as with all things its not size that matters but how you use it.

 Just sitting down to a well earned fry up now while Icatch up on UFC, all in all it has been a good few days x

13 comments:

  1. Your Posting is a great job and effort and I love it, because it’s unique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do not stop your great share to the visitors like me who always go for unique postings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We always tell our clients to visit your postings who come to buy Outdoor Stuff, Life Style Stuff & Solar Stuff in Johannesburg.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your posting, you are so sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It`s very big share which you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your posting. It`s a great effort & job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like inform you, your posting is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog is excellent piece of work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Every time when I visit your posting it’s always fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It’s a highly nice experience to visit your posting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. After viewing your posting I would like to appreciate your honest sexy efforts.

    ReplyDelete