Monday, 13 December 2010

New sexy update on Abby Winters

Fancy seeing me and Satine in a very real sexual encounter - well you can as Abby Winters have stuck exactly that video up today. This was the first video we shot in our visit together to Amsterdam and previous to this remember we had arrived late, been ripped off by a taxi driver and done a mad run to the office. We were met at the apartment in which the video is shot, by a plate of freshly baked chocolate brownies which is the best way to get the best out of any model (hint hint hint future employers).

After we had lugged all the equipment upstairs (so many stairs in Amsterdam) we were invited to stuff our faces with the cakes and relax, on reflection I can see why it was so important for them to make us feel so chilled out but at the time it just felt like we were well relaxing. The video did have a plot of sorts, Satine was waiting outside for a friend in the cold and I spy her from my apartment and feeling suddenly brave have a flirt out of the window - inviting her up to get warm. Once she is with me she turns out to be equally kinky and we end up slowly removing out clothing and touching ourselves in full view of the other.

Plot aside it was shot very unusually, we did all the indoor and out door pick ups but once we were in the flat together they left the camera on and left us to it (possibly off to finish the brownies). At first I thought the reason they must leave the girls alone with the cameras was because they tend to shoot non models, and having someone filming might make them very nervous but I realised as soon as we started the scene that wasn't the reason. In fairness, we had been told before the cameras went on that they wanted us to keep it soft and sensual but being left alone on top of those instructions created a definite atmosphere. It was strange it was more like role play than filming, you remember the kind of games you used to play in the school playground when you were at junior school, the roles were not who you were but it was so real. When we were done I felt a bit funny with Satine for 5 minutes as it was a bit on the real side so as with the other video I would love to know what you all think.

http://abbywinters.com/shoot/masie_satine

There's a trailer you can see to wet your appetite.



I spent yesterday in a factory in Stoke having some wonderful pictures taken along with some videos - I hope they come back to me before Christmas so you can have a look but we will see. One of the sets we did involved more hot wax (I love that stuff so much) and the guy holding the candles did a really artistic job with them. I'm going to hold some sort of competition next year to see who can do the most pleasing me in wax picture over 2011 you guys can pick the winner, prize to be arranged.

See you soon xxx

26 comments:

  1. Excellent video Masie, Satine is always lovely, always seems so shy and innocent. You both do a great job in that scene. You can sense the charged atmosphere, no wonder you felt funny after.

    We want More!

    Grendel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were sposed to get some guess which tit has lots her passport! I was meant to fly out on sunday with Satine Im so upset I have spent the last three days pulling my house apart searching - I will be heading back in January passport allowing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, is that why the post on BGAFD? Nightmare. Bet your ass you find it after replacement arrives. Had a similar situation with my driving licence after being caught speeding (I still swear I was innocent!), tore the whole place upside down, gave up, applied for a replacement, after new one arrived, there it was right where I thought it was in the first place... grr!
    So you're not the only tit around.

    Grendel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lost my drivers license for 3 years then I moved house and it turned up while I was unpacking - I blame the elves xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Posting is a great job and effort and I love it, because it’s unique.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please do not stop your great share to the visitors like me who always go for unique postings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We always tell our clients to visit your postings who come to buy Outdoor Stuff, Life Style Stuff & Solar Stuff in Johannesburg.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your posting, you are so sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It`s very big share which you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your posting. It`s a great effort & job.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would like inform you, your posting is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Every time when I visit your posting it’s always fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It’s a highly nice experience to visit your posting.

    ReplyDelete
  14. After viewing your posting I would like to appreciate your honest sexy efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your posting is a master piece of creativity in the real sense.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, it’s nice and really excellent posting.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Best photos and bog ever visited in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your great posting always leaves long lasting impressions on me.

    ReplyDelete
  19. There is no doubt about the excellence of your posting.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I prefer your posting to all others which I have visited so far.

    ReplyDelete
  21. We always like to share your postings with others.

    ReplyDelete