Monday, 20 December 2010

A sexy update!

Abby Winters are rushing my scenes out like no body's business at the moment - I recon my videos are corrupting all the other videos so they want them isolated by themselves in the Masie section.



This is a change in pace compared to the other videos I have done on there, I was told to take my time and tease myself before treating me to the O. I have said this to many people and on many videos but if you have time you should always have a slow building wank over a quickie, it gives your body time to warm up so you will be in a position to feel it so much more. Also some men are lucky that if you have the patience you can have an orgasm without cumming. You need to come to the point of cuming and stop a few times and then it happens, its amazing to watch, it normally takes 40 mins ish but not every ones body can do this (or I'm not good enough to do more than one type of person).

Either way there is a free trailer so enjoy (thanks for letting me know it was out Grendel).

http://abbywinters.com/shoot/masie_2

If you find yourselves at a lose end I have taken the time to subscribe on youtube to some of the people who entertain me so check them out. xx

http://www.youtube.com/user/BareEssentialsOn

24 comments:

  1. As always, a tremendous scene, though very different for your output so far, but all the more sexy for it x

    a question - my partner and I are flying to Amsterdam in March, I'm going on to some gigs a couple of hours out of the city, but Ange is gonna stay in Amsterdam, but looking for a good place to stay... any recommendations?

    If you can't email me direct from here, you know where to find me on BGAFD. If not, I'll have to post my email link on here.

    Cheers, Grendel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to e-mail Satine to find out where we stayed as she organised it but it may be a bit on the budget side for a dirty weekend away (toilets and showers are along the hall but as you could see from footage the rooms were nice and clean and we were very good walking distance from all the main attractions). Either way be sure to have a big kitkat xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Masie, could be just what she's looking for, like I said I'll be a couple of hundred miles away, so she just needs somewhere to kip, and a central location. I'll try and contact Satine

    Thanks, Grendel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks again Masie, got a reply from Satine, and she sent me a link.

    Happy New Year

    Grendel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Posting is a great job and effort and I love it, because it’s unique.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please do not stop your great share to the visitors like me who always go for unique postings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We always tell our clients to visit your postings who come to buy Outdoor Stuff, Life Style Stuff & Solar Stuff in Johannesburg.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your posting, you are so sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It`s very big share which you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your posting. It`s a great effort & job.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would like inform you, your posting is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Every time when I visit your posting it’s always fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It’s a highly nice experience to visit your posting.

    ReplyDelete
  14. After viewing your posting I would like to appreciate your honest sexy efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your posting is a master piece of creativity in the real sense.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, it’s nice and really excellent posting.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Best photos and bog ever visited in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your great posting always leaves long lasting impressions on me.

    ReplyDelete
  19. There is no doubt about the excellence of your posting.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I prefer your posting to all others which I have visited so far.

    ReplyDelete