Monday 31 January 2011

Four Ballerinas and Three Chavs

Here is the footage from my trip to Tranisa Films with Satine.

A quick note; we normally drive down together but because she had to go straight to London for the weekend it was more sensible to go seperatly.  I didn't want you to think we were just wasting petrol or anything.
It was another amazing shoot and I am going to press you to watch one of their movies if you are able as specific sexual kicks aside, it is so so funny. That's not to say they mock the issue of cross dressing, they cover that very sensitively, its the set ups that crack me up. My favourite scene is still 'Russia' where a group of office workers decide to dress the new worker as a women to get a contract signed. Me and Satine could not keep a straight face, it was such a joy to play office, she wouldn't stop drawing penises instead of graphs.


http://www.tranisa.com/tranisafilms4.htm





 I have another new scene up on Chavley Court this week. The guys who film it described it as pure carnage, with the two guys fighting to get on top as it were. From my end it was all good! I'm not sure if you can tell on the film but half way through I was a very naughty girl and went to put Eds dick in Doms mouth (I saw the opportunity and ran with it).  In all fairness to the boys, Ed went instantly floppy and Dom jumped aside as soon as he realised what was heading straight at his mouth. Here's a link to the trailer, which i will put my neck on the line and say looks a bit flat, it doesnt show the energetic sex battle I remember. I think I am right in saying that the guys are taking the footage we got that filming day and are putting it together into a dvd. The problem we had was that we were all a little to horney and couldnt stop shagging, leading to longer scenes than the site usually wants (although again all amazing for me) so they are able to use them to make a mini feature.

Latest Chav Scene Trailer

My trip to the doctors went well today, thank you for all your messages. I wont have to go see a surgeon and will be back to work in a few days, which is just as well as I have some really fun shoots coming up. My horse is finally moving tomorrow so can I please ask for some positive thoughts, this time aimed at him remembering that he likes to travel in trailers and will calmly walk sensibly one first time. (wishful).

Spoiler alert: There's a possibility that I will get to work with Kaz B in the next month or so and Leo Pops is due soon, as well as an opportunity to test drive some of the new studs from Satines agency. I am also due another trip to Abby Winters, digicreations and Freddies World in the next two weeks.

Speak soon,
Masie x

20 comments:

  1. Hi Masie,

    I'm pleased that the visit to the doctors went well for you.

    Hopefully Bert's (I hope I've got his name right) move goes well and that he makes your wishful thinking a reality! Go On Bert be a star!

    Great to read of more AW shoots, the more the merrier :)

    tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope Bert behaved himself (can't be nice cooped up in a horsebox) and he had a smooth ride up, and hope he's setting in ok.

    Good luck with the shoots, unfortunately for finacial reasons, I've had to cancel my AW membership for the time being (also because there may be another site I may want to join soon ;)), but i'm sure I'll be back.

    Grendel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Posting is a great job and effort and I love it, because it’s unique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please do not stop your great share to the visitors like me who always go for unique postings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We always tell our clients to visit your postings who come to buy Outdoor Stuff, Life Style Stuff & Solar Stuff in Johannesburg.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your posting, you are so sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It`s very big share which you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your posting. It`s a great effort & job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would like inform you, your posting is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Every time when I visit your posting it’s always fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It’s a highly nice experience to visit your posting.

    ReplyDelete
  12. After viewing your posting I would like to appreciate your honest sexy efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your posting is a master piece of creativity in the real sense.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, it’s nice and really excellent posting.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Best photos and bog ever visited in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your great posting always leaves long lasting impressions on me.

    ReplyDelete
  17. There is no doubt about the excellence of your posting.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I prefer your posting to all others which I have visited so far.

    ReplyDelete