Monday 25 July 2011

Up skirt Down Blouse

I have had a lovely morning shooting from home for a new Up Skirt Down Blouse site. I was the first girl to be shot for this new venture and had an amazing time.
As its a predominately video site I don't have lots of  pictures to share with you but we did remember to take a few.




 








 This was a really fun shoot as it meant coming up with lots of different ways of bending either down or forward to show off boobs and bum. I like a challenge so really enjoyed finding ways to cum with out inserting toys or using fingers on the inside of my pants, although I did cheat and use my back massager for one video through my pants to great effect. Surprisingly the most erotic videos when we played them back were the ones when I just accidentally flashed my bum while talking. In this case less was defiantly more and it was nice to be sexy while subtle and teasing for a change. I don't know if it was the light he used or the camera but he made my bum look amazing! I will be sure to let you know when and where the footage goes up.

I'm having a quiet afternoon drinking water. I have been ill since I saw my sister in Newcastle - I think I felt rough before the curry but it cant have helped. I woke up to be ill at 6 this morning and was only just pulling myself back together when Dave arrived. I'm feeling much better now after being taken out for a chinese lunch - I know not the best thing to settle a stomach but it was pre arranged and tasted amazing.

Only 3 days to go!!!


5 comments:

  1. Is that red combination your 'smart casual' dress-up ? Looks good on you! See, you DO look nice with clothes on!

    Get well soonish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very very sexy

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 more sleeps... how exciting!!!
    How you feel better soon, can't have you feeling poorly on your b/day.
    Must say... you looked extremely good in these pictures, especially if you were feeling sick at the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes,you can do sweet and sexy.You look lovely Masie.Lots of love,Gary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys, it was definatly a shock to see that I can do very erotic with out putting a cock in my mouth so theres a new string to my bow!

    If the Chinease didnt make me better yesterday the melt in the middle chocolate pudding definatly did!

    As much as I love parcels and birthdays though Im looking forward to not getting woken uo at silly oclock in the morning to answer the door to the posty. I wouldnt mind but he came back at 11 with a different one and re work me up.I suppose answering the door for presents is as kind a way as any to break my model hours in time for starting work at aw. x

    ReplyDelete