Sunday 5 December 2010

Chav me!

I have pulled my self together and feel a little sheepish about my previous rant but really warmed by the response, I will write back in time but such things need thought and this is just a quick update.

I wanted to first tell you that a lovely stranger helped me dig my car out today and if he believes in such things will now go straight to heaven. Luckily I had got stuck next to an allotment so he had spades etc to hand - I love it when people go out of their way to be nice when they set to gain nothing, it always moves me.

Secondly another of my chav scenes is now up on chavly court. Its one a did a while back but its one of my favourites so far. They gave me £5 to go and get a cheap bottle of wine and then asked me to act drunk and have fun, so I sucked it like a big cock and put it straight in my pussy to great effect.


Here's the trailer for you, enjoy. xx

Chav Me x

18 comments:

  1. Your Posting is a great job and effort and I love it, because it’s unique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do not stop your great share to the visitors like me who always go for unique postings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We always tell our clients to visit your postings who come to buy Outdoor Stuff, Life Style Stuff & Solar Stuff in Johannesburg.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your posting, you are so sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It`s very big share which you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your posting. It`s a great effort & job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like inform you, your posting is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Every time when I visit your posting it’s always fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It’s a highly nice experience to visit your posting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. After viewing your posting I would like to appreciate your honest sexy efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your posting is a master piece of creativity in the real sense.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, it’s nice and really excellent posting.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Best photos and bog ever visited in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your great posting always leaves long lasting impressions on me.

    ReplyDelete
  15. There is no doubt about the excellence of your posting.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I prefer your posting to all others which I have visited so far.

    ReplyDelete
  17. We always like to share your postings with others.

    ReplyDelete